The most important part of starting your online presence is to get your first website up so that it is visible to the world. This can be a daunting task if you don’t have the first clue about how to get start.
May be you have heard the lingo out there, such as domain names, hosting accounts, and web editors but you really aren’t sure what it all means or how to tie it together.
Believe me – you are not alone. There are plenty of people in the same boat. They want to get start with some form of online presence but don’t know how to get things start.
Well today is your lucky day! You have just found the resource that you must have to get your first website online. I am not talking about a Blogger blog here. And I am talking about a real website with your own www address. I have put it all together for you. No prior knowledge is need to get start.
The information has been laid out for you in four easy to follow videos. Just follow the instructions in these videos and you will have your first site up within hours!
This video series is meant for the raw beginner. You don’t need to know anything special to get start.
If you can follow simple instructions you will have a website up today. No problem at all!
- Here is just some of what you will learn.
- How to register a domain name.
- Also how to set up a hosting account.
- How to point your domain at your hosting account.
- Make sure how to use free website templates.
- Sure about how to upload your website to the Internet.
- Keep knowledge how to use WordPress for your site design (simplified)