Make Money with YouTube is fill with tons of money‐making opportunities. Many people are making big money creating fun videos. Fun videos are easy to make. You just have to think of a video that you would enjoy watching yourself and create something similar to that. For example, there is a channel call the “Smosh” channel. It was create by two guys that post skits each week. They’ve been doing this since 2005. Now they have over 18 million subscribers, and they earn$5.7 million dollars per year!
Since the ads on YouTube are so cheap, if you know how to monetize your videos, you can virtually be trading pennies for dollars. You have probably seen these ads before. They are the ones that come up right before the video that you’re about to watch. Many times, you are given the ability to skip the ads, but not always. The ad shown above is for a weight loss product. As you can see, it’s one of the ads that you can click to skip.
You can also click to view the promotion, however, and in this case you would be led to website where a product is being sold for $97. YouTube’s sponsore ads work really great since you are able to purchase views and get conversions. In addition, you can use this to get people to opt into your email list. There are a lot of different things that you could do, in fact. All you have to do is think ‘outside the box’ a little bit and you can profit in many different ways from this.
Table of Contents:
1. Earn Thousand per Week by Posting Fun Videos to YouTube
2. “Rent” somebody else’s viral video for free traffic in any niche!
3. Cash in with YouTube “Sponsored Ads” 15
4. Set up a Make Money with YouTube Channel for Local Businesses as a Service
5. Get Ranked on Google Page for Almost Any Keyword
6. Use Free YouTube Hosting to Deliver Your Video Info Products
7. Generate Affiliate Revenue from Simple Product Review Videos
8. Promote Physical Products with Product Review 29
9. Shoot a “Hollywood‐Style” Book Trailer to Promote Your Kindle eBooks